Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ashamed

I cannot believe it has been so very long since I have blogged about something...anything. My excuse is that school (work for me) started back, and life is crazy!!! It always takes several weeks to truly get back into the groove of things, and get both of the kids to transition and get accustomed to their new schedules. Anyways, so this is a little summary of what we have been up to lately.

Payton and Elijah have enjoyed spending time outside in the yard. Elijah likes his bike, and Payton has been roller skating. They are both getting so big!!!

























Work is going very well. Working with first grade is fun, but much different than the fifth graders. The people I work with are incredible, I truly couldn't ask for a better place to work.



We spent Labor Day at Six Flags with the kids. They had fun as always. Here are some of the pictures.






That's about it for now, but I will be posting again soon. We are going to Knoxville this weekend!

No comments: