Saturday, November 29, 2008

Santa Claus

I realilze that I have totally skipped Thanksgiving and gone totally gone to Christmas, but I have to tell this story...and I will get to Thanksgiving soon...

We are home and were supposed to get the tree today, but because of the rain, we decided we would go to the mall to see Santa instead ( we had to take some stuff back to the mall anyways, so it was dual purpose of course...)

There was no wait for Santa, and no one behind us. But I kidd you not when I say my kids talked to him for 45 seconds. We have always gone to Northlake ( I know, big time right?) and it has always been the same Santa. Not this year. The kids could barely get out of their mouths what they wanted and he was shooing them on. Even Payton noticed. I couldn't help but think of a Christmas Story when the Santa shoves him down the slide - Ho, Ho, Ho!!!

So, yeah, it was very strange. And ...dont' go to Northlake.

No comments: