Tuesday, November 24, 2009

How well do you know me...

So here I am again...haven't blogged in 2 months! I really must get better at this blogging thing. I always seem to be behind. Yes, I have lots to catch up on, for if you know me well, then you know we have done some fun and exciting things since I last blogged about going to Amelia Island. Yes, I certainly need to catch up on some things, but no time for that now...packing to go to Tennessee for Thanksgiving!

However, I do want to share one special picture...



And if you know me well...then you will know who this is and what is means to me!

1 comment:

Michelle Ballard said...

So happy for that wonderful picture, I had not read up on them in a while and so great to see he is doing so good now! Miss you guys! Happy Thanksgiving!!!