Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to my "Original Baby"

Today is Payton's 10th birthday!  Yes, we are in the double digits...quite amazing I know.
This year for her birthday a family friend wrote a poem about her and gave it to her as a gift.  I think it is very fitting of Payton right now, so I am going to share it in honor of her birthday today. 



Happy Birthday
To the Lil PAYTONATOR
If someone would ask,
"How do you rate her?"
I would say.....
A point for her beauty,
a point for her brain,
and a point because she is not stuck up or vain.

A point for her humor,
a point for her smile,
a point for her fashion,
I really like your style.

A point from her friends,
cause she's so cool.
A point from her teachers,
she's great in school.

A point for her music and painting and art,
a point from her family,
who love her with all their heart.

Is there anything I might have missed,
Yes!  Give her extra, she's a great big sis,
That's a perfect TEN, 100 percent-
And she's a total angel,
that's what I meant.

by Carrie Hobby

No comments: