Friday, April 10, 2009

AWANA

I am so proud of my children! The church we attend has an incredible AWANA program! I did not grow up with AWANA, but basically it is a "club" where the kids learn Bible verses and earn rewards and play games and have fun...all while learning God's Word. Payton has participated in it now for a few years, but this is the first year for Eli. This year Elijah has been a Cubbie, and Payton is now in something called Truth in Training. I was actually one of two leaders for a group of 3rd graders this year (which included Payton) so that we really fun too. Well, we have officially completed this whole school year, and I got to cheer for my sweet children at two different award banquets for them.




This picture is from the night of Elijah's awards.


This is part of my group of 3rd graders. What a fun group!

Payton finished her whole book so she earned a ribbon.

This is Elijah at Payton's awards. The preacher told all the kids to stand on their chairs, and as you can see he thought that was really cool!

No comments: