Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Break

Once again I am catching up on posts, but I figure better late than never...


Last week was Spring Break for THE WHOLE FAMILY and we had an incredible week spending time together at home...a place we feel like we never are!

I spent a lot of time cleaning out my house, trying to figure out how we got all this STUFF in the 3 years that we have lived here.

But we did do some fun things too...
Living in Lilburn is great because we are so close to Stone Mountain. We spent a day there at the playground and enjoying a picnic in the woods.

We also enjoyed a day at Zoo Atlanta. Something we did often when Payton was younger, but Elijah doesn't seem to remember ever going before. It was lots of fun.




Can you tell from Elijah's outfit on two different days that one of his favorite birthday presents is a hat and shirt from Bass Pro? Thanks aunt Brooke and uncle Russ.

2 comments:

Heather said...

i was just about to comment on the hat!

love it.
xo
HH

Anonymous said...

Hey Sloane,

I love looking at your blog. You guys have a beautiful family and I am always impressed with Payton and Elijah.