Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Little Girl

I am a few days behind on wishing my sweet daughter a happy birthday. Payton turned 9 on Tuesday ya'll...9! It feels like just yesterday that she was born, and all of a sudden she is becoming a young lady. Like seriously. According to the doctor, puberty has officially started. And let me tell you, she is thrilled about it! As for me...yes, I am terrified. But so far so good, we have a good relationship about all that stuff, and we talk pretty openly about female stuff. She is such a blessing to me and I can't imagine life without her. Here are some picture of the family having dinner on Cinco de Mayo...aka...Payton's birthday.







"Happy Birthday to You!"
Girls of all ages love flowers, so Marshall got her roses for her birthday.


Elijah was quite excited all evening. Yes, that is icing...even on his elbow.


Payton and her Memaw Pat



Sweet Catie B...and the monster


Catie gave Payton a cute bathing suit, so she had to model it!

1 comment:

Heather said...

2 special May birthdays! i love it.

peyton bernice is beautiful. i CANNOT belive little sloanie baloney has a 9 year old!!!