Sunday, July 13, 2008

Questions

Why is it that kids are so good at asking questions? Payton has always been good at asking questions, and now Elijah keeps the questions coming as well. And it is always when your mind is tired and you are ready to "not think", plus it is so hard to explain things on their level. Anyways, I have been so amazed at some of the questions I hear throughout the day from my kids that I started writing them down, and here are some of my favorites...






Elijah-



How are apples made?


Why do things cost money?

Why does Jesus live in my heart? (7:45 AM)


How does a zipper work? (7:56AM)


Why am I white? (while standing in Taco Bell last night around 8 PM)
To which I reply..."because God made you that way!...why, what color do you want to be?"
and Elijah looked around at the people around him and happily said - brown!



How do brakes work?




Payton on the other hand asks really complicated stuff like...

How does electricity work?

What is the difference between a debit card and a credit card?

Or she will read stuff off of signs and ask what it means. She is learning a lot about advertising now that she can read.

No comments: